Wednesday, July 15, 2015

And Still, it continues...

I had an interview on June 29.  I heard on July 3 from a friend that they had checked at least her as a reference on July 2nd.  I have heard nothing since then, but I seem to remember the hiring manager was going on vacation for at least a week.  It has now been 2 weeks since I interviewed.  I was told mid-July was when I would know.

The "2 hiring managers" from my previous post were merged into 1 and I interviewed at the location yesterday, where the hiring manager was going to be hiring 2 people out of the last 4.  I think it went well, and I asked questions from the list of "followup" questions I'd found.  I was told at least 2 weeks to know for certain from them.

I want a job.  I want either of the 3 positions I interviewed for and I want to be able to start damn soon.

Make it happen!

No comments: