Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here, There, and Everywhere....

I used to have a DeadJournal. I might even have a GreatestJournal. I forget if I do or not. However, none of these two did as good a job and I didn't post much there.

LiveJournal was where I started, though.

And now my friends from there are scattered all over the place. Some have left LJ because of recent policy and practice (not to mention Terms of Service) changes.

I'm hesitant to go anywhere because I do like LJ. However I am here as well, so...

+++++

It's only Tuesday.

However, I have been working...

AND... my boss told me yesterday that one client I wrote a report for was so impressed, they've given me the rest of their facilities (a whole lot) to run the same study on. So... we have more work. Likely *I* have more work. =D

Anyway...

If anyone has any links they want me to "blogroll", let me know...

C.

No comments: