Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tired.

I am tired of being treated like I can do nothing right.

I am tired of being treated like I know nothing. Almost as though I'm not a fan even though the other person is.

I am tired of trying to say something only to have it misinterpreted and be told "I didn't want to get into this with you anyway BECAUSE I KNEW HOW IT WAS GOING TO GO". And be told it is frustrating for her to deal with me on this. Right the hell back at you.

I am tired of not being able to say this in my other blog because the person in question reads it and would jump all over me for saying this.

I am tired of former VC players and management being treated like they're Godly WHEN THEY ARE NOT. (I'm talking to you here, Jovo)

Most of all, I am tired of not even having an acknowledgement that someone who borrowed money from me has yet to return it and it's been 6 years. (I paid for their trip to Toronto in 2003... but it's almost as though they've forgotten about that) The person in question would likely argue with me about it and I really have no patience for that.

No comments: