Thursday, January 5, 2012

This depressing winter

I know people who have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I am not one of those people. They get depressed in the winter and need light therapy to help with their mood.

Summer SAD is a different animal.

Summer SAD is mostly due to the heat and the light of summer. This tends to trigger lack of appetite, depression, and the need to hide in dark rooms.

This winter has been warm (we're talking record or near record temperatures) and very sunny. What very little snow we have had has melted away already and there has been ZERO accumulation.

I have Summer SAD. And I've been more than slightly depressed this winter because of the way the weather has been.

I want snow, dammit.

I also want it much colder than it has been.

Climate Change is a Myth you say? BULLSH*T I say.

No comments: