Wednesday, May 6, 2009

NHL playoff sadz...

1 - James Wisniewski (formerly Chicago Blackhawks... and I saw him score his first pro hat trick in person... in Rockford, mind, but in person nonetheless) blocked a Pavel Datsyuk shot and then almost immediately took an elbow to the throat last night and had to be taken off the ice on a stretcher. Good luck, Wiz.

2 - It's kind of sad that I think my NHL playoff teams are down to 2. Pittsburgh Penguins and Chicago Blackhawks. What's even sadder is that if those 2 teams don't shape up and play better, after this round I won't be caring at all.

3 - Maybe Quenneville should put in some of the callups seeing as the team isn't doing all that well at the moment, although they're doing better than Detroit.

4 - Note to the Pittsburgh Penguins: Sidney Crosby is ONE PLAYER, not the entire team. The rest of you need to PLAY too otherwise you will all be making golf reservations.

5 - I STILL don't like Phil Kessel.

No comments: