Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bleh.

Okay, so who told Tuesday it could act like a Monday?

I got woken up by cramps at 4:30 this morning. Nauseated, shaking, shivering, and in severe pain. Took 1200mg of Ibuprofen (shut up, it does help, and I have little choice at this stage) but that took about 20 minutes to kick in. I swear it FELT longer, though. Put my hands on the area that hurt and took them away again when it got too uncomfortable. In this case, I can't win for losing. When I removed my hands because it was too warm there, the pain came back. I have therefore been awake since 4:30am...

Got to work and promptly leaked through. Ugh.

Stupid female issues.

Apologies for anyone grossed out by the description, though. However, I was mostly talking about the annoyance of the cramping...

No comments: